According to the study, India will be the worst affected country due to coronavirus, followed by the United States by the end of February 2021. (File photo: PTI)India might witness the worst of the coronavirus pandemic early next year if a vaccine remains elusive. Based on a recent study on testing...
देशभर में ट्रेनों की रफ्तार बढ़ाने स्टॉपेज कम करने की कोशिश जारी है। मालदा मंडल ने भी तैयारी शुरू कर दी है। डीआरएम ने बताया कि मालदा से किऊल स्टेशन तक की रेल पटरियां फिलहाल 100 से लेकर 110 तक की सीमित स्पीड है।वहीं जगह जगह कई कॉशन के कारण स्पीड...
कोरोना काल के अनलॉक टू में देश में चलने वाली करीब 90 स्पेशल ट्रेनों में मालदा मंडल की पांच जोड़ी स्पेशल ट्रेनें भी शामिल है। इन ट्रेनों का परिचालन भी इलेक्ट्रिक इंजन के साथ किया जाएगा। इसमें जमालपुर सुपर एक्सप्रेस ट्रेन सहित पांच जोड़ी ट्रेनें शामिल है।वहीं हावड़ा, आसनसोल, सियालदा की...
To help with the issue of mass tagging of members, we shall soon be expanding the RF Club feature to Pvt Clubs:
1. Any member will be able to create a Pvt Club and invite other members to join. Joining of any Club is voluntary - members cannot be forced to join...
For the last 2 days, I have been putting up some quizzes in the Topics section, with the following design:
1. Each quiz starts with a statement.
2. Then a question, followed by 4-6 choices.
3. AFTER a member makes a choice, all the other choices are revealed, along with the creator's choice and...
This is a notice of a feature soon to be introduced. Currently, we have unique member IDs per member which are hard to remember. We shall soon be introducing "User Handles", as used in Twitter and other social media sites.
1. "User Handles" are a unique combination of letters/numbers - (at least...
This is a note of some experimental changes that will be rolled out soon.
Since most of our RailFans are also interested in playing Video Games like Rail Simulator, Fortnite, etc. a separate section will soon be introduced to discuss the video games that you are playing.
Some further changes will be introduced tomorrow inside the new Topics section.
1. All Topics will have Channels.
2. The name/type of Channel will depend on the Topic. For example, the *air-travel topic will have Channels for the various flight numbers like AI402, UK301, etc. Similarly for Bus Travel, Govt. Jobs, etc.
The long-pending issue of "running out of Imaginary Train numbers" has now been resolved. Hereafter, Imaginary Train number format will be:
IMG(5-digit Train Number)-(Member ID). ALL past Imaginary Trains have been changed accordingly.
This means that the 5-digit number will be unique PER member. Multiple members may reuse the SAME Train Number for...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.