A progressive kind of poll from me this time, the type that railways needs to conduct within it's mechanism....
Q. What do you think IR needs to focus on in the near future ?
1. Complete Gauge Conversion at the rate of construction of highways
2. Concentrate on separating passenger and freight traffic completely
3. Concentrate on having efficient traffic handling infrastructure and adequate route capacity in all the busy corridors without separating passenger and freight traffic
4. Take a leaf out of bus lobbies and concentrate on overnight and intercity services
5. Run trains serving mostly the upper middle class population
6. Run as many seasonal special trains as possible
7. More than one option (kindly state the option number(s) in comments section)
8. Any other option(s) (Kindly state the option(s) in comments section)